Multi-Diag Trucks First is a multi-brand, PC-based diagnostic system for performing diagnostics on electrical control units of trucks.
• Diagnostics on all major truck, bus and coach brands: Mercedes, Iveco, Renault, Scania, Volvo, Man, Nissan, DAF, Askam, Avia, BMC, Ford, Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, Bova VDL, Setra, Volkswagen, ERF, Knorr-Bremse, Wabco, Haldex and etc.
• Key service and repair functions: read/erase faults, actuator testing, parameter reading, ECU configuration, calibration, resetting, etc.
• Diagnostics on the main vehicle systems: injection, ABS, EBS, EDC, suspension, retarder, gearbox, brakes, central ECU, comfort systems, dashboard, airbag system, tyre valves, tachograph, air conditioning, immobilizer, steering and etc.
• Mobile and rugged: Bluetooth communication mode, diagnostic station for professionals in particularly demanding environments for workshop and roadside use.
• Fast and easy to use: Bluetooth communication mode, guided diagnostic methods and procedures, user-friendly interface and intuitive navigation.
• Interactive technical documentation (optional): technical vehicle data, wiring diagrams and other technical information are accessible from specific different stages of the diagnostic procedure.
• Multi-protocol Bluetooth vehicle interface;
• Multi-Diag diagnostics software user license;
• Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi module;
• 16-pin OBD cable;
• Mains charger and carry case;
• Two USB ports, one SD card port;
• IP54 certified;
• External DVD drive.
MULTI-PROTOCOL BLUETOOTH VEHICLE INTERFACE (EURO6):
• MOBILE – thanks to the Bluetooth technology!
• PRACTICAL – no adapters needed for the new CAN communication protocols. The built-in multiplexer allow easy interventions on even the most recent vehicles!
• RAPID – high-performance tool reduces the communication time between operations by 3 times!
• SAVE MONEY – you will no longer need to buy adapter cables. Focus on boosting your productivity!